Our physiotherapist trained in Perineal and Pelvic Rehabilitation can assess your condition and offer you specific treatments accordingly. Treatments sessions will give you the opportunity to answer all your questions concerning your pelvic floor and urinary system in order to improve your quality of life and satisfy your needs.
This field of Physical Therapy is for women with one of the following conditions :
- Urinary issues :
- Urinary incontinence (minor urinary leakage or abundant urine loss)
- Frequent urges to urinate
- Frequent urination
- Pregnancy and delivery :
- Pre and Post-partum follow-up
- Painful or adherent scar
- Diastasis of the rectus abdominis muscles
- Beneficial or contra-indicated physical activities
- Pain :
- Perineal, vulvovaginal, anorectal, abdominal, pelvic, sacrum, coccyx.
- During sexual intercourse, at rest or during physical activity
- Pelvic organ prolapse :
- Uterine, bladder, rectal or urethral prolapse
Do not hesitate to communicate with Clinique Physio Cinétique de Rosemère for more information.