Physiotherapist working in the field of pediatrics is particularly interested in cases of plagiocephaly, congenital muscular torticollis and neurodevelopmental delays. They assesses the child and offers treatments adapted to their needs that will promote their full development.
This area of physiotherapy is for children aged from 0 to 3 with any of the following conditions:
- Flattening of the skull
- Head tilt
- Preference for a side
- Difficulty lifting the head in prone position at 3 months of age
- Difficulty holding the head at 3 months
- Does not roll over at 7 months
- Does not crawl at 8 months
- Does not walk on all fours at 10 months
Make an appointment with our physiotherapist for an assessment. It is also possible to offer the service remotely in order to adapt the treatment session to the environment of your child all while providing the appropriate advice.
Do not hesitate to communicate with Clinique Physio Cinétique de Rosemère for more information.